Welcome to my top 10 driving related pet hates!!
I've been meaning to write something about driving for some time as there are lots of things that annoy me that are related to driving.
Here is my Top 10 but if you can think of any others that annoy you, please feel free to comment.
10) Those who drive too fast in wet weather and don't think of others!
9) When you've parked in a massive car park which is empty and someone else chooses to park right next to you even though there are hundreds of other spaces to choose from.
8) Supermarket trolley/car door related dents in your car be those who clearly cant see!
7) Those people who park too close and at a silly angle next to you in a car park and then forget to leave you a tin opener to get into your car!
6) People who don't acknowledge the fact you have let them out/past!
5) Drivers who don't understand the filter in turn arrows and attempt to stop you from joining the lane!
4) The people who moan about speeding in the neighbourhood who are generally the ones who speed in their neighbourhood!
3) People who don't know the size of their own car and therefore drive down lanes leaving 3 feet one side forcing you into the hedge!
2) Roadworks with no one working at them!
Here is my number one driving related pet hate!
1) Potholes Potholes Potholes!!! Potholes that stay in the same place and when repaired become Potholes again within a few weeks. Damage to my car, damage to your car and it's not like we don't pay enough road tax for them to be fixed.
If you have any specific driving related pet hates please comment!